Relaxing Teaching Environment
- I welcome you to the comfort of a home-like classroom. A few of us curl up on the couch or sit at one of the two desks behind - presentation on the whiteboard above the fireplace; windows open in the nice weather; shoes optional.
- Our office is professionally cleaned, safety inspected and insured.
- If you smoke, you can step a few feet out on the balcony with a great view (our office is non-smoking).
- During lunch or breaks, if weather permits, you can enjoy the sun on the balcony, take a 5-minute walk to our little lake, or a 5-minute drive to Meadowvale Town Centre Mall.
- Mississauga transit is just outside the door, the Go Bus is a 10 minute walk or the Go Train is four bus stops on the GO shuttle during rush hour from our front door.
- You can use one of the computers to check your email or use the internet.
- Feel free to bring your laptop. Hi-speed Wi-Fi is available.
- We don't forget little touches ... highlighters, post-it tabs, real mugs for your all-day coffee/specialty tea, and real cutlery with supplied lunch and snacks - comforts of home.
- We love and respect cultural diversity. One class of 4 knew 11 different languages! We accommodate special diets, too.
- Just relax and learn.